MSRP: $ Price: To View Add to Cart.
Weather can be unpredictable, and you still need to run. For moderate protection from the elements, grab your Brooks Essential Run Jacket II, which now features side stretch panels for more flex and optimal range of motion, a soft moisture wicking collar to keep you dry, and a punch of color on the sleeves.
- Anthracite (002)
- Moss/Lime (303)
- Skydiver (455)
- Torch/Lava (620)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Lightweight windproof and water resistant fabric
- Two 6" x 8.5" secure-zip side pockets
- Media ready moisture-proof velcro pocket in left zip pocket
- Modified raglan sleeve construction and side stretch panels for optimal range of motion and more flex.
- Full front zip with storm guard and zipper garage
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Elastic cuffs to keep your hands free
- Soft, moisture grabbing lined collar to keep runner dry and comfortable
- 3M Scotchlite reflective details for visibility
- Vented back for breathability
- Airplex II: (100% polyester with DWR) wind and water resistance for protection from the elements
- Stretch Panels: (84% Polyester/16% Spandex), a moisture wicking, stretch fabric
Comments: I bought this jacket to use in the cold conditions at home in Maine. I have used it everyday since buying it and I am really pleased with the product. The temperature range says from 30-65 but I wear it over a t-shirt and long sleeve in 8 degree weather and my body remains pretty warm! I just used it today during a storm that contained both snow and sleet on my run, it held up perfectly and kept the layers underneath dry. I have worn it in darker conditions and did not get hit by any cars so it seems the reflection also works pretty well. I am a 6-foot skinny runner (140 pounds) and found that the size small fits pretty well with what I wear underneath. If I wore it with a thicker fleece long sleeve it might be a little tight but I can live with that. Overall, I am very pleased with the product.
From: Amos, Maine, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.