MSRP: $ Our Price: $
This supercomfy piece is the most supportive bra in the Brooks collection. With adjustable straps and encapsulation, the Brooks Infiniti Bra A/B will keep you secure mile after mile.
- Brite Pink (605)
- Neptune (457)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- The most supportive bra in the Brooks collection
- Adjustable straps for a customized fit
- Separation and encapsulation for added support and comfort
- Contoured cup shapes for a feminine silhouette
- Mesh panels for extra ventilation
- Soft moisture-wicking material in elastic band to keep the runner dry and comfortable
- Epiphany Core: Body (88% Moisture-Transfer Polyester/12% Spandex), a moisture-wicking stretch fabric which provides support and keeps you dry as you run
- Bra Cup (93% Moisture-Transfer Polyester/7% Spandex), a stretchy synthetic fabric that wicks moisture
- Mesh (80% Polyester/20% Spandex), an open, stretch fabric for breathability
- Liner (79% Nylon/21% Spandex)
Comments: Ordered this in a C/D Small. Bra size is a 32C. Band fit well, and I appreciate the adjustable straps as I am short and have a smaller frame. The top of the sports bra gaped away from my chest though and during my preliminary test of running in place, it does not have the support I would look for in a running bra. It may work if you pair it with a tank with a built in bra. I would consider it medium impact for C-Cups.
From: Amanda, Southern California
Comments: I was about to give it a try, but Trista's comment just changed my mind. Thanks for commenting!
Comments: I wanted to love this bra, but its a no go. I went on a two mile run with it and was regretting my purchase within the first half mile. I am in between a B and C cup and there is not enough support lots of up and down, which was not comfortable. It did however keep me very cool, its probably the coolest bra I've run in. I am betting this would be a great choice for people smaller chested than me or who do something with less impact.
From: Trista, Ellensburg, Wa, Us
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.