The waterproof, yet breathable exterior of the Brooks Wanganui Shelter Glove works to keep your hands both warm and comfortable. PrimaLoft® fill on the back and a soft moisture-moving lining embedded with conductive silver fibers helps maintain a consistent temperature so hands always feel cozy.
- Water-proof polyester exterior panel and polyurethane with DWR anti-snagging finish
- Moisture-moving liner with thermo-conducting X-STATIC® fibers
- Polyurethane finger grips and flip-back thumb for quick access when using a touchscreen
- Soft, absorbent wiping surfaces
- Secure pocket on each hand with magnet closure
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ retroreflective detail for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Convenient magnets holds gloves together when stored
Sizes and Fabric
||less than 7" - 8.0"
||8.0" - 8.5"
||8.5" - 8.75"
Length: Measure in inches from base of palm to end of longest finger
Width: Measure in inches around the widest point of the palm, not including the thumb
- Shell: Main Body: 65% Polyester / 35% Bonded Polyurethane
- Fill: PrimaLoft Sport® Polyester 60-gram
- Liner: HVAC (70% Polyester / 20% Nylon /5% X-STATIC®, The Silver Fiber™ / 5% Spandex)
Glove Performance Characteristics
- Coldest Days
- Cold Days
- Cool Days
More From Running Gloves
More From Gloves for Coldest Days
More From Thick Gloves
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review