MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The waterproof, yet breathable exterior of the Brooks Wanganui Shelter Glove works to keep your hands both warm and comfortable. PrimaLoft® fill on the back and a soft moisture-moving lining embedded with conductive silver fibers helps maintain a consistent temperature so hands always feel cozy.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Water-proof polyester exterior panel and polyurethane with DWR anti-snagging finish
- Moisture-moving liner with thermo-conducting X-STATIC® fibers
- Polyurethane finger grips and flip-back thumb for quick access when using a touchscreen
- Soft, absorbent wiping surfaces
- Secure pocket on each hand with magnet closure
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ retroreflective detail for increased visibility in low-light conditions
- Convenient magnets holds gloves together when stored
Sizes and Fabric
||less than 7" - 8.0"
||8.0" - 8.5"
||8.5" - 8.75"
Length: Measure in inches from base of palm to end of longest finger
Width: Measure in inches around the widest point of the palm, not including the thumb
- Shell: Main Body: 65% Polyester / 35% Bonded Polyurethane
- Fill: PrimaLoft Sport® Polyester 60-gram
- Liner: HVAC (70% Polyester / 20% Nylon /5% X-STATIC®, The Silver Fiber™ / 5% Spandex)
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
GLOVE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS