MSRP: $55.00 Our Price: $48.95
Model Number: 616
Designed for runners who prefer to carry hydration at the waist, the CamelBak FlashFlo LR 2012 holds 50 oz of hands-free hydration via the slim, horizontal lumbar Antidote™ Reservoir with lots of room to store essentials.
- Black/Dark Dull Grey (61662)
- Skydiver Blue (61866)
- 50 oz (1.5 liters) Antidote™ Reservoir included: slim and lightweight reservoir fills easy with quarter-turn of Quick-snap cap
- Provides liquid for about 1.5+ hours of exercise, depending upon individual hydration needs
- PureFlow™ delivery tube with Big Bite™ valve, just bite and sip
- CamelClip™ bite valve positioner allows you to clip tube to your shirt, for easy access
- Soft, padded Velvetex™ backing material
- Insulated reservoir pocket keeps liquid cool
- Center and side-cinch adjustments for stability
- 2 external zip pockets to securely store essentials
- Front and back reflectivity for visibility in low-light conditions
- Cargo Capacity: 200 cubic inches (3.28L)
- Weight: 8.5 oz (no reservoir) and 3.75 lbs (full reservoir)
- 70D Mini Ripstop
- 230D Taffetta with DWR and 1000mm PU Coating
CamelBak FlashFlo Customer feedback
Comments: I have been using a FlashFlo for a few years now. Considering the amount of water you can carry around your waist with this pack, it is quite comfortable. Most importantly, your water/drink will stay cold. It's well constructed and designed. As far as I'm concerned, it's the only option for summertime distance runs (fill it up and you are good for that 20 mile run). The only negative is that it is a bit of a pain to keep clean, but Camelbak does sell a cleaning kit, (particularly useful is the snake brush that allows cleaning of the tubing).
From: Rob, PA, USA
Comments: I bought this to give me enough water to run half-marathon distances without running out of water. It's larger than what I owned, and I thought the extra eighteen ounces would be a good benefit. And it was. Overall, this is a really goodproduct, once you figure out how to use it. Sadly, Camelbak assumes that we all live in the digital age and the product doesn't come with instructions; rather it comes with a barcode you can photograph with your phone and be linked to a website. That's great, except I DON'T OWN A SMARTPHONE. I found some info on the product website, but got most of my help from friends and trial and error. Now that I know how to use it, I think it's a great product. Holds a lot of water, kept it cool, didn't feel awkward running with it around my waist, drinking felt natural, and it has a pouch large enough for my cell phone, ID, credit card and keys. And at this price, you really can't ask for more. I would highly recommend this product to my friends with the caveat that you may need to ask some of your running buddies how to use it.
From: Dave, Lancaster, PA, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.