Pearl Izumi EM Trail N1 Men's Shoes Blue/Lime
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Flow over the trail with the Pearl Izumi EM Trail N1. Designed to let you fly over a variety of terrain, this simple and lightweight trail shoe offers a responsive and protective ride. A supple and lightweight upper wraps and conforms to the shape of your foot, and a flexible rock plate guards you from unexpected hazards. Underneath, a grippy outsole provides multidirectional traction so you can run quickly and confidently.
Model Number: 16113005-4BS
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The EM Trail N1 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for racing and daily training.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- E:Motion is a EVA foam that offers a ideal balance of cushioning and support.
- Dynamic Offset is a new midsole shape that works with the foot as you travel through the gait cycle, delivering a smooth responsive ride.
- Seamless Upper improves next-to-foot comfort, offering a supple, sock-like fit that moves with the foot.
- Bonded Toe Cap protects the foot from hazards on the trail.
- SBR Tongue resists water absorption without sacrificing comfort or breathability.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Carbon Rubber Trail Outsole provides multidirectional traction and durability.
- Flow Line follows the patten of the gait cycle.
- ESS Rock Plate consists of hardened foam that protects the foot from sharp rocks and stone bruising.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|