MSRP: $399.99 Our Price: $399.99
Model Number: 010-00741-20
Whether traversing steep rugged trails, keeping pace on the road or cross-training in the pool, Garmin Forerunner 910XT is right there to display and record workout data. Accurate elevation data is provided by a barometric altimeter and the Virtual Racer™ option lets you race against PR's. GPS technology keeps track of speed, distance, routes and both run/swim laps with a 20-hour battery life; a unique accelerometer records swim stroke efficiency and stroke count to improve your performance in the water.
- Forerunner 910XT GPS sport watch
- ANT+ USB Stick
- AC adapter and charging clip
- Expander Watch Strap
- Owner's manual on disk and quick start guide
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Multi-sport GPS-enabled sport watch can be used on land and in the water to track and record workouts
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver and HotFix™ technology: helps keep GPS signal even in dense forest areas
- Displays up to 4 custom data fields per screen
- Barometric Altimeter records and displays live accurate elevation data
- Pool swimming: records distance (select pool length or enter custom length), select stroke type for swimming efficiency metric, stroke count and swim lap count
- Virtual Racer™ feature allows you to compete against previous PR's on a course, or anyone's PR loaded onto Garmin Connect
- Virtual Partner® let's train against a digital person for a previous workout
- Training Effect feature indicates intensity level while you workout, helps you measure fitness and improvement over time
- Run/Walk alerts sets unlimited number of intervals for alternating between running and walking
- Firstbeat™ heart rate-based calorie computation (with use of add-on heart rate monitor)
- Heart rate monitor automatic syncs with watch (HRM not included, no heart rate data underwater)
- ANT+ wireless technology downloads data from watch to computer via USB ANT+ stick; compatible with ANT+ accessories
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community)
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible
- Auto Pause and Auto Lap
- Advanced and simple workouts
- Pace alert
- Time/distance alert
- Interval training
- HR Zone training
- Time of day (12/24h)
- Dual time zone
- Daily alarm
- Records data every second for accurate totals
- Navigate by marking up to 100 waypoints
- 5 bike profiles
- Battery life: up to 20 hours in training mode
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Distance accuracy: 99% with clear view of sky
- Water resistant to 50m (164 ft.)
- Temperature range: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Size: 2.1" x 2.4" x 0.6"
- Display: Black and white, 160 x 100 pixels
- Weight: 2.5oz (72g)
- Color: Black
Accessories (sold separately)
Garmin Forerunner 910XT Black Customer feedback
Comments: I've had zero problems with this watch.. rains a lot here in Oregon and its nice that its completely water proof. Main use is running but I've used it for lap swimming and biking too and it doesn't disappoint. Nice upgrade from my 210.. which I use now as backup.
From: Jono, Fairview, OR
Comments: Upgraded my Garmin 405 to the 910XT - RunningWarehouse was the first place in the USA to actually have stock...they were also the cheapest with free shipping. First thing to note is that this is NOT a watch, it is a hard core training tool. If you want to display time, you have to add it to a "display panel". Swimming with the watch is not nearly as cumbersome as I originally thought it would be and I absolutely love the efficiency score, it will really help me improve my stroke. Bike wise, the watch also does great - no major changes from my 405 except the ability to track multiple bikes which is nice for me since I have a race and a training bike. Run wise, the watch is fantastic. The large display makes it easy to get metrics while I'm going. I also like that you can have four metrics per panel. The programmable interval feature is fantastic. For me, the absolute best part is the battery life - I charge it, once a week and it easily covers two days of swimming and 6 days of running with my runs averaging 30-180 minutes.
From: Derik, Charlottesville, VA, USA
Comments: I've been wanting the 910XT to come out for months and was elated to see that runningwarehouse.com was
the first place I saw to have them in stock. The watch is very easy to use and I absolutely love it. It's not clunky like past Garmins and the Ant+ connectivity had me drowning in data after my first run. With an Ant+ adapter for my iPhone I could also import all the data to upload to all my favorite sites: Nike+, Training Peaks, Facebook. I love the walk/run timer and the customizable views. I'm running in the Callaway Gardens marathon tomorrow and look forward to bringing the Garmin 910XT along. Can't wait until cycling and tri season either!
From: Brian, Roswell, GA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.