MSRP: $129.99 Our Price: $119.95
Model Number: 010-00743-70
With heart rate zones and interval training workouts, the Garmin FR70 heart rate monitor is just the training tool you need to improve fitness. An updated, durable watch band design and improved button function make the FR70 reliable day-in and day-out. When you finish a workout, upload your data to the Garmin Connect online community via your computer and the included USB ANT+ Stick.
- FR70 sport watch
- Heart Rate Monitor Transmitter
- USB ANT+ Stick
- Quick start owner's manual
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Sport watch with heart rate monitor
- Track heart beats per minute and 5 heart rate zones
- Holds up to 100 laps or up to 20 hours of data
- Customizable screen with auto scroll option
- Interval training: set up exercise and rest intervals
- Garmin Connect: online community lets you review routes and data
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible
- Automatic sync: automatically transfers data to your computer via USB ANT+ Stick when within range
- Watch functions include time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, calendar (day/date), daily alarm
- Features available when paired with Garmin Foot Pod:
- Auto Lap®: automatically starts a new lap
- Auto Pause®: pause/resume timer based on speed
- Pace alert: trigger alarm if you vary from pace
- Time/distance alerts: trigger alarm when goal reached
- Virtual Partner®: train against a digital person
- Flexible strap is durable and comfortable on wrist
- FR70 can display data from compatible ANT+ fitness equipment and weight scales, including Tanita BC-1000
- Water resistant to 50m
- Battery life of 1 year
- Watch Size: 1.5” x 2.2” x 0.5” (3.8 x 5.5 x 1.3 cm)
- Display Size: 0.8” x 1.1” (2.0 x 2.8cm)
- Display Resolution: 31 x 56 pixels
- Weight: 1.6oz (45g)
- Operating Temp Range: 14° to 122° F (-10° to 50° C)
- Color: Black/Blue
Accessories (sold separately)
Garmin FR70 HRM Men's Black/Blue Customer feedback
Comments: Overall, great combo. I have the footpod too and it has been both reliable and fairly accurate. I would get into situations where I would lose GPS signals on different GPS watches I tried and that would throw off my pace and other metrics. So decided to try a pod and it worked great!!
From: Tarek, Barrington IL, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.