MSRP: $129.99 Our Price: $119.95
Model Number: 010-00743-71
With heart rate zones and interval training workouts, the Garmin FR70 heart rate monitor is just the training tool you need to improve fitness. An updated, durable watch band design and improved button function make the FR70 reliable day-in and day-out. When you finish a workout, upload your data to the Garmin Connect online community via your computer and the included USB ANT+ Stick. The women's version features a narrower band to better fit female wrists and a fun floral design.
- FR70 sport watch
- Heart Rate Monitor Transmitter
- USB ANT+ Stick
- Quick start owner's manual
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Sport watch with heart rate monitor
- Track heart beats per minute and 5 heart rate zones
- Holds up to 100 laps or up to 20 hours of data
- Customizable screen with auto scroll option
- Interval training: set up exercise and rest intervals
- Garmin Connect: online community lets you review routes and data
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible
- Automatic sync: automatically transfers data to your computer via USB ANT+ Stick when within range
- Watch functions include time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, calendar (day/date), daily alarm
- Features available when paired with Garmin Foot Pod:
- Auto Lap®: automatically starts a new lap
- Auto Pause®: pause/resume timer based on speed
- Pace alert: trigger alarm if you vary from pace
- Time/distance alerts: trigger alarm when goal reached
- Virtual Partner®: train against a digital person
- Flexible strap is durable and comfortable on wrist
- FR70 can display data from compatible ANT+ fitness equipment and weight scales, including Tanita BC-1000
- Water resistant to 50m
- Battery life of 1 year
- Watch Size: 1.5” x 2.0” x 0.5” (3.8 x 5.0 x 1.3 cm)
- Display Size: 0.8” x 1.1” (2.0 x 2.8cm)
- Display Resolution: 31 x 56 pixels
- Weight: 1.3oz (38g)
- Operating Temp Range: 14° to 122° F (-10° to 50° C)
- Color: Black/Pink
Accessories (sold separately)
Garmin FR70 HRM Women's Black/Pink Customer feedback
Comments: I love this HR Monitor. The only other HR Monitor I have ever owned was a very basic Polar from 12 years ago. I don't like overly complicated gadgets. I recently started triathlon training and I love that this works for all 3 sports. Yes, even swimming in the water! I can plug in and record and track my workouts on pc too. The simplicity of a basic monitor with modern monitoring. Being able to work within my ideal rates based on my personal vo2 max testing has really enabled me to increase fitness and drop extra weight. I also strap this on my bike handlebar right next to my pace gadget thingy and can let's me easily monitor my progress while riding. Built for a woman's body. I have a very small ribcage and tiny wrist. I wear the strap on the tightest possible and on the 2nd or 3rd wrist hole (depending on my activity. There's also plenty of room to expand for very large frames too. Love this!!
From: Michelle, Boulder, CO, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.