MSRP: $129.99 Our Price: $129.99
Model Number: 010-01039-
The Garmin Forerunner 10 is a simple-to-use GPS run watch that tracks and records pace/distance with the ability to upload your data and routes to Garmin Connect™ online afterward. Virtual Pacer™ lets you know when you're ahead or behind your pre-set goal pace, or use Walk/Run alerts to help pace yourself through a long run. Auto Pause and Auto Lap features accurately time your run without having to push a button; 'small' version features a more slender band and smaller watch face.
*Check the Garmin Video Vault and see Forerunner 10 in action!
- Forerunner 10 GPS sport watch
- USB charging/data clip cord
- Owner's manual
- Green/White (010-01039-01)
- Pink/White (010-01039-07)
- Violet/White (010-01039-17)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Easy-to-use, push button GPS-enabled sport watch tracks and records run workouts
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver & HotFix™ technology: helps keep GPS signal even in dense forest areas
- Upload and share run workout data, view your routes, and keep tabs on your training progress with Garmin Connect™ online
- 7 workout and 2 PR history; upload to Garmin Connect after 7 runs to keep complete records of your training
- Displays 2 data fields per screen
- Choose between 6 screen options:
- 1. Time / Distance
2. Time / Current Pace
3. Time / Calories
4. Pace / Distance
5. Pace / Calories
6. Distance / Calories
- Pace Option: Lap Pace or Average Pace
- Speed Option: Lap Speed or Average Speed
- Virtual Pacer™ alerts when you are 'ahead', 'behind' or 'on target' of your pre-set goal pace
- Fastest Mile, Longest Run, Fastest 5k, Fastest 10k PR's alert on screen and record in watch history
- Run/Walk alerts sets unlimited number of intervals for alternating between running and walking
- Auto Lap® option records splits at pre-set distances without pushing a button
- Auto Pause® option automatically pauses timer when you stop mid-run; useful for routes with stop-lights
- 'Indoor' mode utilizes timer functions without GPS
- Time of day (12/24h) sets automatically with GPS connection
- Set 1 daily alarm
- Set distance to either miles or km
- Switch 'pace' to 'speed' for biking
- Backlight for viewing at night or dark conditions
- Battery life: up to 5 hours in training mode with GPS on; 5 weeks in power save mode
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Distance accuracy: 99% with clear view of sky
- Water-resistant to 50m (164 ft.): swim-friendly
- Temperature range: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Size: 4.01 x 5.22 x 1.57 cm
- Display: Black and White, 55 x 31 pixels
- Weight: 1.3oz (36g)
Accessories (sold separately)
- AC Wall Adapter US (010-10635-00)
- AC Adapter International EU & UK (010-10635-01)
- Green Replacement Bands (010-11251-19)
- Pink Replacement Bands (010-11251-20)
- White Replacement Charging/Data Clip Cord (010-11029-05)
Garmin Forerunner 10 Small Customer feedback
Comments: This watch does not provide elevation correction so if you plan to use it for trail running and want accurate elevation numbers this is not the watch for you.
From: Lisa, Santa Clara, CA
Comments: What a great little watch! Gives me everything I need- time,distance and pace and more, like auto pause, per mi lap alert and goals achieved. Easy to read large numbers, light weight and extremely easy to use and setup. I agree with the other reviewer that the band is a little short-should be an easy fix for Garmin. Had the 110 a while back, but returned it due to crystal fogging problems. This watch shouldn't have this problem as it is waterproof not water resistant.
From: Mac, New Orleans, LA
Comments: I have been running for 4 1/2 years. I'm consistent but not a high-mileage runner (only 15-20/wk). I enjoy reading and learning all I can and I love trying new shoes and apparel, but I've never been interested in gadgets. I don't run with music outdoors and I only sometimes wear a digital watch. Since I don't put much stock into heart rate training, I definitely don't want or need a HRM. But this year I started logging all my miles, religiously using mapmyrun.com to map routes, and that was getting old. And then this little watch came on the market! I love the minimalist trend in running shoes and I'm glad Garmin also sees the value of a less-is-more approach in GPS watches. I got mine about two weeks ago and have used it for a couple of late-season trail races. It's light as a feather and easy to use. I can plug it into my laptop and upload my data to the Garmin Connect. I can't wait to use this in my planned half marathons next summer. The Virtual Pacer feature is perfect for me. I need to average 9:00 min miles or better to set a new PR and this watch lets you simply plug in your target pace. The Forerunner 10 will tell you each mile whether you're on pace, ahead, or behind. That's all I need! I predict this will be a hit with many people like me, who want just enough data but not too much. Simple = Great!
From: DJ, Montana
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.