In order to perform your best you need your body to be at its strongest. McMillan's Core Routine Stage 1 DVD provides the most effective exercises and a run-specific routine for you to follow.
- Core stability plays an important role in avoiding injury and can help with performance. Unlike other programs this workout is designed specifically for the needs of the runner. The exercises in this DVD are hand-picked as the best, most efficient and safest. You want a strong runner's core and this program will give you one.
- The most effective exercises
- Three follow-along workouts
- Running-specific routines
- 70-minute DVD
- McMillan Runner's Core Routine Stage 2 & 3 continues and expands all the great drills shown in Stage 1
- Greg McMillan is a runner, exercise scientist and coach who has the unique ability to combine the science of endurance performance with the art of real-world coaching. Throughout his career, Greg has been successful at helping a wide range of athletes. He has coached Olympians, regionally competitive runners as well as beginners.
Greg has coached athletes in the 2008 Olympic Games as well as athletes in every World Track & Field Championship since 2001. He is also the coach of the McMillanElite Post-Collegiate group based in Flagstaff, Arizona.
- McMillan Running provides a full collection of tips, tools and coaching advise to help you train smarter and run faster. From custom training programs to the world-famous McMillan Running Calculator, you'll find it all on McMillanRunning.com.
- DVD is coded for playing in all regions
More From Running Books & DVDs
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review