MSRP: $ Our Price: $
You like to go off-road, but maybe your shoes don't. Make your favorite running shoes trail-ready with lightweight and low-profile Mountain Hardwear Seta Strapless Running Gaiters. 3M Dual-Lock in the rear and velcro lace hooks keep them in-place without need for a strap that goes underneath with 8" of vertical overage to keep out rocks and protect your lower legs from abrasions when the terrain gets rough.
- Pair of gaiters
- Keeps out dirt, rocks and scree; protects lower legs and ankles from low-lying branches and brush
- Low-profile construction minimizes bulk, simple design pulls-on easily over shoes
- Air-permeable stretch fabric breathes for comfort and is highly resistant to abrasions
- 3M Dual-Lock secures to heel of shoe with high-tenacity VHB adhesive; allows you to use gaiters with any type of running shoe
- Hidden zipper design allows you to access laces without having to remove gaiters
- Velcro lace attachments keep gaiters in-place and maintain a snug, low-profile fit
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite™ print in back of gaiters increases visibility
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Height: 8" of vertical coverage
- Weight: 2 oz per gaiter
Sizes and Fabric
*Based upon US shoe size
- Chockstone™ Doubleweave: 91% Nylon / 9% Elastane
Comments: I run trails 3-5 days/week and have used these for almost 4-5 years (same pair). These are great, lightweight and keep out all the trail debris. Also keeps laces that come untied under control. Mine have held up great and the adhesive/velcro attachment works really well.
From: Erica, Athens, GA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
SOCK PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS