Merrell Mix Master Tuff Men's Shoes Black/Crimson
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Hit the rough stuff with the Merrell Mix Master Tuff. This shoe features a rugged construction ready to mix it up in technical and nasty conditions. A burly upper guards your foot from trail hazards, and outsole lugs deliver great traction on a variety of terrain types. Built on a low-drop platform, this shoe encourages an uninhibited stride while offering enough cushioning and protection to keep you going.
Model Number: J41599
Need fit help?
Weight: 10.5 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (20mm), Forefoot (16mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Mix Master Tuff is a minimal feature, minimal neutral road-to-trail shoe designed for daily training.
- Air Cushion in the heel provides lightweight shock absorption.
- Merrell Float is a lightweight, low-profile EVA midsole that gives underfoot cushioning with a close feel for the ground.
- Shock Absorption Plate in the forefoot offers flexible protection from stone bruising and helps disperse impact forces.
- Synthetic Mesh upper offers durable, yet breathable coverage.
- TPU Overlays wrap the foot for a secure fit.
- Bellows tongue keeps out rocks and other debris.
- Toe Bumper made of durable rubber protects toes from rocks and other debris.
- Reflective Details increase visibility in low light conditions.
- Removable Microfiber Footbed uses Aegis, an anti-microbial material, for a healthy foot environment.
- 2mm EVA insole for added underfoot cushion.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Merrell Mix Sole is made of a sticky rubber compound with wide lugs for a stable ride and increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|