MSRP: $33.00 Our Price: $27.95
Model Number: 490160-9010
Whether it's a long trail run or a short track workout, slip on the Mizuno Compression Socks for graduated compression to help reduce muscle fatigue, prevent strains and improve performance. Seamless construction and the graduated fit make these socks comfortable to wear for hours at a time; a little extra cushion under the heel and forefoot help absorb impact forces.
- Pair of compression socks
- Designed for use during activity or recovery
- Cushion pads under heel and forefoot absorb impact and enhance comfort
- Graduated compression throughout; comfortable fit when worn for long periods of time
- Helps reduce muscle oscillation to help prevent muscle fatigue and improve performance
- Shock absorb calf structure helps keep legs feeling fresh
- Seamless construction for comfort against skin
Sizes and Fabric
||11 - 13.25"
||12.5 - 15"
||14 - 16.5"
||15.75 - 18.0"
*Measure in inches around fullest part of calf
**If between sizes, we recommend sizing down
- 58% Nylon / 35% Polyester / 7% Polyurethane
No feedback for Mizuno Biogear Compression Socks at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
SOCK PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS