MSRP: $ Our Price: $
When it's gusty outside and the temperature drops, no need to skip your run. Manzella Men's Silkweight Windstopper Gloves combine a medium-thin, GORE 3-layer silkweight Windstopper shell with a soft interior for insulation from the windchill. The digital grid rubber print offers grip and reflects light, making you more visible when running on the roads in low-light conditions.
- GORE® 3-layer silkweight Windstopper® shell blocks out wind and cold without need for bulky fabric
- Soft interior lining for warmth and added comfort
- Can be worn alone, or as a shell over another pair of gloves for wind protection and additional warmth
- Cuffs add additional coverage to keep wrists warm
- Digital grid reflective rubber print improves grip while providing 360° reflectivity
- Snap buckle keeps gloves together when stored
Sizes and Fabric
||less than 8.25"
||8.25" - 8.75"
||8.75" - 9.5"
Length: Measure in inches from base of palm to end of longest finger
Width: Measure in inches around the widest point of the palm, not including the thumb
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
GLOVE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS