MSRP: $ Our Price: $
An updated take an a classic design, the Nathan Elite Surge features an insulated bottle cradle that holds secure over bumpy terrain and flairs at the top for no-look grab and return of the updated soft squeeze 22 oz bottle. The angled cradle positions 70% of bottle weight below your waist for enhanced stability and comfort, and the dual-adjust belt let's you dial-in the fit quickly. A weather-resistant zipper pocket fits multiple gels, bars and your iPhone; a handy external bungee stashes a shell jacket or warmers.
- Nathan Orange/White (4493NOW)
- Included 22 oz Nathan TruFlex bottle
- XTS Cradle flares at top for no-look grab and return of bottle; provides extra stability over bumpy terrain
- Thick insulation around cradle helps keep liquid cooler on long runs
- Angled, center-of-gravity 70/30 bottle position keeps weight below waist for enhanced stability and comfort
- Weather-resistant zipper pocket stashes several gels or bars, phone, headlamp or other accessories (fits iPhone 4 & 5 with case)
- Pocket includes internal key fob
- Shock Cord with one-pull tension lock for lightweight shell jacket, warmers or gloves
- Adjustable, limited-stretch elastic waistband is strong and prevents bouncing; front snap buckle holds secure
- Reflective details for increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Weight: 7.5 oz (213g) with empty bottle
Sizes and Fabric
- One size fits most: Fits 26" to 44" waists
- 50% Nylon / 50% Polyester
- Easy-squeeze 22 oz Nathan TruFlex bottle made from Super Flex Resin
- 25% bigger, soft silicone nozzle is easy on your teeth, keeps shape and doesn't leak
- Delivers high flow rate of liquid with little effort
- Soft grip cap is easy to open, even with wet hands
- BPA-free and won't leech plastic taste
- Bottle and cap are dishwasher safe on top rack
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.