MSRP: $50.00 Our Price: $44.95
Model Number: 4519NB
The Nathan VaporStorm packs a unique 24 oz 'pistol grip' bottle, making for an easy grab from the rear insulated bottle cradle that helps keep your liquid cool and holds secure over bumpy terrain. The soft push-pull nozzle enhances fluid flow, is easy to open and is easy on your teeth. Two side zipper mesh pockets hold multiple gels, electrolyte caps and fit most smartphones; the dual-adjust belt let's you dial-in the fit quickly so you're always running in-comfort.
- Included 24 oz Nathan GripFit bottle; unique shape allows for quick-grab and let's hand to stay relaxed in 'pistol grip' type position
- XTS Cradle flares at top for no-look grab and return of bottle; provides extra stability over bumpy terrain
- Thick insulation around cradle helps keep liquid cooler on long runs
- Slightly angled, horizontal riding bottle for quick grab and enhanced stability
- 3D Cooling Channel and padded mesh back panel helps moves moisture for comfort
- Medium side mesh zipper pocket for several gels, smartphone, keys or other small essentials (fits iPhone 4, does NOT fit iPhone 5)
- Small side mesh zipper mesh pocket for a couple gels, electrolyte caps electrolyte caps and ID card
- Adjustable, limited-stretch elastic waistband is strong and prevents bouncing; front snap buckle holds secure
- Weight: 8.85 oz (251g) with empty bottle
Sizes and Fabric
- One size fits most: Fits 26" to 44" waists
- 70% Nylon / 30% Polyester
- 24 oz Nathan GripFit bottle
- 25% bigger, soft silicone nozzle is easy on your teeth, keeps shape and doesn't leak
- Delivers high flow rate of liquid with little effort
- Soft grip cap is easy to open, even with wet hands
- BPA-free and won't leech plastic taste
- Bottle and cap are dishwasher safe on top rack
No feedback for Nathan VaporStorm at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.