When the sun is out and you want a little coverage, reach for the New Balance Impact S/S. UPF 30+ protection will help protect your skin from the sun's rays, and short sleeve construction is excellent for hot days. Highly breathable mesh in key sweat zones increases airflow, and 360 reflectivity increases visibility if your run takes you into the night.
- White (WT)
- Atomic Yellow (AYL)
- UPF 30+ sun protection
- Short sleeve construction for hot days
- Highly breathable mesh in key sweat zones for breathability
- Dropped back hem for added coverage
- Crew neckline for an athletic look
- 360 degree retroreflectivity for enhanced visibility in low-light settings
- Main Body: NB Ice Knit Interlock (100% Polyester), a soft moisture-wicking fabric designed to keep you dry
- Mesh: Flat Knit (100% Polyester), a highly breathable knit fabric designed to enhance airflow in key sweat zones
Apparel Performance Characteristics
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review