MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Don't be deceived, the Nike Cheyenne Vapor Running Backpack is anything but old skool. This lightweight and stable pack features an innovative Aerospan design that increases airflow across your back with multiple straps and adjustments to dial-in the fit. Throw in the protective rainflap with room for a 70oz reservoir and you have a pack that excels both on the trails and in-town.
- Blue/Grey (461)
- Navy/Grey (440)
- Green/Grey (387)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Ultralight, durable nylon construction with water-resistant welded zippers
- Lightweight HyperVoid® material adds structure, prevents pack from bouncing and shifting
- Large compartment with interior zipper mesh pocket, padded laptop sleeve and multiple organization spots for apparel and accessories
- Spot for 70oz hydration reservoir, simply run tube out from top of main compartment
- Compartment underneath for shoes or wet/dry apparel
- Quick-access, smaller front zipper pocket
- Rear convex shape Aerospan support beam holds pack slightly off your back, increases airflow and allows moisture to evaporate
- Sternum and waist straps with buckles stabilize pack and allow you to customize fit
- 2-way adjustable shoulder straps layered with moisture-wicking Dri-fit material
- Rainflap completely covers pack and snaps at bottom to insulate contents from rain, pull flap over your head as a hood if needed
- Removable velcro padded pocket on shoulder strap fits media player or smart phone
- Reflective details on pack and rainflap increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Screened Swoosh logos
- Dimensions: 20"H x 12.5"W x 5.5"D
- Volume: 1160 inches³
- 30D Cordura® Nylon ripstop / 200D Nylon
Comments: I bought this pack for commuting to/from work and it is near perfect. I can fit a suit, light overcoat, shirt etc. no problem. The material and zippers are high quality. Straps are solid and comfortable and when adjusted you hardly feel the weight of the bag. My only concern was that this is really a three compartment bag: two inner sections plus the outer horizontal zip section. At first I thought that would minimize the amount of space, but I find that it is useful to separate wet clothes or outerwear. I am extremely satisfied with this pack so far.
From: Mike, New York NY USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.