Named after the infamous Badwater 135 Ultramarathon in Death Valley, The North Face Badwater Mullet Hat is a sanctuary for those who dare to venture out in scorching sun and heat. UPF 50 sun protection and the 3-panel 'mullet' flap completely shield your neck while ultra-thin mesh panels and a terry sweatband manage moisture so you keep a cool head when things get extreme.
- Ultra-thin, lightweight hat with breathable mesh panels on sides and top for ventilation
- Removable 3-panel sun flap protects entire neck; front snap keeps flap in-place when in the wind
- Velcro makes for easy removal of flap; can also be folded under hat when not needed
- Class V polyester fabric dries quickly, keeping your head cool and dry
- Soft terry sweatband is comfortable and helps move moisture
- Quick-snap rear closure adjusts easily
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Dark underbill helps cut glare from bright reflections
- Reflective logos in front and back for increased visibility in low-light conditions
Sizes and Fabric
More From Men's Drape Running Hats
More From Women's Drape Hats
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review