Rollover product image for a larger view.
For runners who crave a socklike fit, the Nike Flyknit Trainer is here to deliver. This innovative neutral trainer features a seamless knit upper, offering a dynamic fit that adapts to the changing shape of the foot through the gait cycle. Nike Zoom units in both the forefoot and heel deliver a responsive ride, and a waffle-patterned outsole provides durability and traction.
Sizing Note: Men's sizes only. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: High
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Flyknit Trainer+ is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing, speedwork, and daily training. This shoe is Nike+ sensor compatible.
- Zoom Air located in the heel and forefoot consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Knit Construction features a one piece, overlay-free upper, resulting in a seamless and sock-like fit.
- Dynamic Flywireprovides necessary support and unmatched fit while reducing the shoes overall weight.
- Low Profile Knit Tongue offers breathability and comfort.
- Waffle Carbon design in the forefoot provides durable multi-surface traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS