Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Flex Trail is a cushioned trail shoe that will let you run hard on the trails while being easy on the wallet. An aggressive outsole features multidirectional lugs that provide solid traction, as well as cutouts in key areas for flexibility. A two part midsole offers underfoot impact protection as well as a responsive ride, while reinforced heel and toe overlays deliver lasting durability. Details such as a tight mesh upper and a gusseted tongue keep debris out, so you can focus on the trail ahead.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.0 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (18mm)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-curved shape
The Flex Trail is a minimum feature, minimum support shoe designed for daily training.
- To keep weight down, this shoe features no additional cushioning technologies.
- Dual Density Phylon consists of a firm carrier cage around a lower density core for a soft feel and resilient cushioning.
- Natural Motion Engineering design incorporates strategically placed grooves for a flexible, smooth, and more natural ride.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- Gusseted Tongue keeps debris out of the shoe
- Reinforced Toe and Heel provide extra durability.
- Molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot for a closer fit and underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Multi-Directional Lugs provide increased traction on trails.
- Flex Grooves are gender-specific for enhanced flexibility and heel-to-toe efficiency.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS