Rollover product image for a larger view.
Nike's lightest distance spike ever made for the best distance runners in the world. Ideal for events ranging from 3000m to 10,000m. Includes eight 1/4" needle spikes and a spike wrench.
Note: The right shoe is orange w/purple and the left shoe is purple w/orange.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 3.4 oz (size 9)
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Nike's Matumbo is a lightweight distance spike designed for 3000m to 10,000m events.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Flashlon full-length midsole for a lightweight, responsive ride.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Flywire over the midfoot is made of high tensile strength fibers layered between TPU and foam for a strong, lightweight, and dynamic fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Horseshoe Pebax Plate consists of a lightweight, horeshoe-shaped polymer plate in the forefoot for increased propulsion.
- Sharkskin extending from the midfoot to the heel, is a thermoplastic grid-like piece for increased traction.
- Contains 4 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS