MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Nike Impel Sunglasses feature a unique Square cut 'flying' lens to eliminate fogging with ultra-lightweight and durable magnesium temple arms that provide a comfortable and secure feel against your head. A Max Stabilized Optics lens reduces movement and reduces vision distortion mid-stride while the ventilated, adjustable nose bridge lets you position your glasses for maximum comfort. The Impel fits well on a wide variety of face shapes.
||% Light Transmission
||Medium to Very Bright
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Nike Max Stabilized Optics® lens minimizes movement and provides precise vision from all viewing angles; zero distortion looking straight, minimal distortion when looking across curve of lens
- Flying lens design for excellent ventilation on top to prevent fogging
- 'Square' cut lens shape for additional coverage at the bottom and sides
- 8 base wrap shape maximizes coverage from light and offers a comfortable, secure fit that doesn't bounce
- Ultra-durable and lightweight magnesium temple arms with inner side waffle pattern for a comfortable and secure feel against your head
- Lightweight Nylon frame is flexible and durable
- Adjustable, ventilated rubber nose bridge for custom fit to increase comfort and position; prevents fogging
- Scratch resistant treatment lens treatment
- Impact resistant lens; meets international standards
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Cam-action spring hinges pop-out securely into place
- Hard case and microfiber cleaning cloth included
Weight, Fit and Measurements
- Weight: 24 grams
- Fit: Small to Medium faces
||Nose Bridge Width
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.