MSRP: $156.00 Our Price: $140.50
Model Number: EV0705
Tested and proven by Nike's elite distance runners, Nike Road Machine Sunglasses match performance with style. The Max Speed tint cuts reflections and reduces visual distortions while the shield lens shape offers excellent coverage with vents to help prevent fogging. A lightweight nylon frame is comfortable to wear for hours and features rubber inlay pads on the nose piece and temple arms to secure the fit as you sweat. Road Machine fits a wide variety of face shapes from small to large; worn by Shalane Flanagan and Kara Goucher during the 2013 Boston Marathon.
- White/Total Crimson (166)
||% Light Transmission
||Medium to Very Bright
- Speed Tint lens color cuts bright reflections to reduce squinting and help relax eyes
- Nike Max Optics® lens provides precise vision from all viewing angles; zero distortion looking straight, minimal distortion when looking across curve of lens
- Custom wrap split-shield lens shape for excellent coverage with little visual interference
- Top and corner vented lens design to prevent fogging
- 6 base wrap shape for a relaxed and comfortable fit
- Secure-wrap temples stabilize glasses while running to prevent bouncing and improve comfort
- Lightweight Nylon frame is flexible and durable
- Soft rubber nose pads and temple arm sides prevent glasses from slipping from motion and sweat
- Impact resistant lens; meets international standards
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Cam-action spring hinges pop-out securely into place
- Hard case and microfiber cleaning cloth included
Measurements, Weight and Fit
||Nose Bridge Width
- Weight: 25 grams
- Fit: Small to Large faces
No feedback for Nike Road Machine Max Speed Sunglasses at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.