MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Nike Tailwind12 Sunglasses boast a unique 'flying' lens designed to prevent fogging and a lightweight nylon wrap frame design for a comfortable and secure fit. A Max Optics lens reduces vision distortion while the vented, adjustable nose bridge lets you position these shades for maximum comfort. The Tailwind12 is best suited for medium to large face shapes; limited edition color celebrates Team USA T&F athletes during Summer 2012.
||% Light Transmission
|Grey w/Silver Flash
||Medium to Very Bright
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Nike Max Optics® lens provides precise vision from all viewing angles; zero distortion looking straight, minimal distortion when looking across curve of lens
- Flying lens design for excellent ventilation on top to prevent fogging
- 'Square' cut lens shape for additional coverage at the bottom and sides
- 8 base wrap shape maximizes coverage from light and offers a comfortable, secure fit that doesn't bounce
- Lightweight Nylon frame is flexible and durable
- Adjustable, ventilated rubber nose bridge for custom fit to increase comfort and position; prevents fogging
- Impact resistant lens; meets international standards
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Cam-action spring hinges pop-out securely into place
- Hard case and microfiber cleaning cloth included
Measurements, Weight and Fit
||Nose Bridge Width
- Weight: 23 grams
- Fit: Medium to Large faces
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.