Rollover product image for a larger view.
If you describe yourself as an adventurous runner, the New Balance 80 is the shoe for you. This versatile shoe features a Vibram outsole that offers durability in key areas as well as bidirectional lugs for traction on a variety of terrain types. A 4mm drop keeps you forward on your feet, while a flexible, stitchless upper gives you an irritation-free experience.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.2 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (15mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The MO80 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for racing and daily training.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- C-Cap is a compression molded EVA foam designed for cushioning and flexibility.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Vibram Outsole is made from a tough, durable compound that gives exceptional grip on the road.
- Bi-directional Lugs give exceptional traction both ascending and descending hills.
- NL-1 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|