MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The Nathan Proton packs 2L of hydration and offers 100 inches³ pack capacity to carry accessories and apparel comfortably while still allowing full range of motion when you hit the roads or trail.
- Includes 2 liter (70 oz) Hydration Bladder with unique Slideseal™ top closure
- Provides liquid for about 2+ hours of exercise, depending upon individual hydration needs
- 3-Way Propulsion Harness™ moves with your shoulders and upper torso: each shoulder strap moves independently preventing pak from swaying or riding up, provides freedom of movement
- Rapid Access bladder pocket
- Large, dimensional Power Stretch Mesh pocket on each shoulder strap
- Honeycomb mesh shoulder straps and back panel add comfort, prevent chafing, and dissipate heat
- Air Scoop with ventilation channel
- Vertically adjustable sternum strap with drink tube clip
- External zippered pocket
- Reflective detail
- 100 cubic inch capacity
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Replaceable 2 liter Hydration Bladder
- Unique Slideseal™ allows for easy filling, cleaning and drying
- Durable Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) construction
- BPA and PVC free, will not taint water taste
- Anti-Microbial additive helps keep bladder clean
- Dishwasher safe bladder
- Omnidirectional high flow bite valve
- Durable, kink resistant drink tube
- Fill scale helps you monitor fluid volume
- Tube can be cut to desired length, simply remove the bite valve and cut with sharp scissors
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.