Rollover product image for a larger view.
Extra lightweight full length cushioning and a special platform makes this shoe an ideal choice for the designated pole vault specialist. Ideal for practice or competition. Includes ten 8mm compression-tiered spikes, two blanks and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.6 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Zoom PV II is Nike's pole vaulting shoe designed for both training and competing. A Pebax plate adds stiffness without weight and the synthetic upper provides a stronger, lightweight upper. The Zoom PV II is built from the QR-11 last.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon is Nike's standard full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Synthetic and Mesh upper provides a lockdown over the footbed for a secure and breathable fit.
- Inner Sleeve is a lightweight stretch sleeve located in the interior of the shoe. It is engineered for a snug fit and increased comfort.
- Midfoot Strap is a Velcro strap designed to enhance the snug fit.
- Heel Counter wraps the rearfoot and keeps the heel stable in the shoe.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Pebax Plate is a full length stiff polymer plate designed for direct power transfer for increased propulsion.
- Sharkskin is located at the bottom of the heel. This thermoplastic grid-like piece is engineered to grip on any surface.
- Contains 5 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|