Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Zoom Rotational 5 delivers superior design for competitive athletes in the discus, shot put and hammer throw. This low profile, lightweight shoe has a firm footplate and a smooth underfoot feel for great rotational performance in the ring. Add durable full length rubber and you've got one top-notch throwing shoe.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.6 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard athletic shoe size
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume, easily adapts to low and high volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
Nike's Zoom Rotational 5 is an advanced shot put, discus, and hammer throw shoe.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- EVA is an industry standard midsole foam designed to provide durable cushioning.
- Midfoot/Forefoot Strap is located at the medial midfoot/forefoot and is designed to keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Synthetic Leather is located throughout the upper and is designed to inhance fit.
- Reinforced Toe adds durability and protection to toe area.
- Full-Length BRS 1000 is a carbon rubber outsole for added durability.
- Internal Plate reduces flexibility of shoe to improve ground contact for bette rotational movement.
- Innovative wrap design integrated with upper
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|