Rollover product image for a larger view.
Take your XC racing up a notch with the Nike Zoom Rival Waffle. Ideal for entry-level and high school athletes, this flat is designed to deliver both fast times and lasting durability.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.4 oz (size 9)
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Nike Zoom Rival Waffle is a 3k to 10k cross country shoe designed for asphalt, dirt, wood, and rubber surfaces.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Flashlon full length midsole is a lightweight, responsive material.
- Molded Medial Arch provides additional support during longer races.
- Hydrophoic Mesh upper allows breathability and optimal water shedding benefits.
- Microfiber Synthetic overlays are internally located in the midfoot and forefoot to further lock down the upper for a snug fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Waffle Carbon outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction and increased durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|