The popular 4-bottle Nathan Speedbelt 4R 2012 now features a zipper pocket for several gels or phone, and a smaller water-resistant Velcro pocket for electrolyte caps. Carry up to 32 ounces of fluid with this sleek belt packing 4 small flasks at a comfortable position, and the convenient Race Caps helping you get a quick sip to keep the pace high.
- 4 included 8 oz Nutrition Flasks with Race Caps
- Streamlined Molded Holsters for quick, one-handed Flask access
- Silicone grips inside holsters prevent Flasks from popping out
- Race Cap with high-flow, one-way valve opens and closes automatically and offers a quick shot of gel without straining or effort
- Zipper Power Stretch Mesh pocket for gels, phone or small essentials
- Smaller internal velcro pocket and key fob inside zipper pocket
- Airmesh moisture-wicking backing on zipper pocket for comfort
- Small, water-resistant front velcro front pocket for electrolyte caps
- Canted, limited-stretch elasticized waist belt with soft perimeter binding won't ride up
- Velcro-fastened Titanium Belt is light and strong, with an open construction to dissipate heat and reduce chafing
- Reflective details increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Built-in waterproof ID/medical emergency card
Sizes and Fabric
- Size based on waist measurement in inches
- Small: 26" - 32'
- Medium: 32" - 36"
- Large: 36" - 42"
- 60% Nylon / 40% Polyester
More From Running Multi-Bottle Waist Packs
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review