Nike Zoom SD 3 Throw Shoes Black/Grey/Volt
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Lock and load. The midfoot strap of the Nike Zoom SD 3 secures the foot to allow for a great base of support. The SD 3 is ideal for the glide technique and also works for the spin.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: 383825-070
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 11.6 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard athletic shoe size
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume, easily adapts to low and high volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Zoom SD 3 is designed for elite throwers who use rotational and glide techniques.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- EVA is an industry standard midsole foam designed to provide durable cushioning.
- Midfoot Strap is located at the medial midfoot and is designed to keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Synthetic Leather is located throughout the upper and is designed to inhance fit.
- Full-Length Textured BRS1000 is comprised of a carbon rubber outsole with a contoured design.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|