Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike LunarSpider R3 is a top of the line racing flat with one goal: get you to the finish line. The upper locks your midfoot with flywire technology giving you a secure fit. The springy midsole gives you the energy return needed to chase down your PR and leave the opposition in the dust.
Sizing Note: Men's sizes only. Women should subtract 1 and a half sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8.5 equals size 7.0 for this shoe.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.7 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (20mm), Forefoot (15mm): non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium-high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The LunarSpider R3 is a lightweight racing shoe designed for speedwork and racing.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Full-length Lunarlon is a single density foam throughout the shoe providing a lightweight responsive ride, along with a smooth heel to toe transfer.
- TPU Shank is a Y-shaped thermoplastic unit in the bottom midfoot for improved heel-to-toe transition.
- Mono Diva Mesh super light single layer mesh that provides a breathable upper.
- Flywire over the midfoot is made of high tensile strength fibers layered between TPU and foam for a strong, lightweight, and dynamic fit.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Duralon uses blown rubber in the forefoot under the metatarsal area for improved cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|