MSRP: $55.00 Our Price: $43.95
Model Number: 4626N
Made to go the distance, the Nathan Trail Mix 4 Energy Belt is ready at your side with hydration and fuel when venturing out on the trails or roads. This lightweight hydration belt holds 40 oz of liquid between 4 updated soft squeeze 10 oz flasks, features a unique swivel buckle that allows the belt to move with you, and two pockets stashes away nutrition, an iPhone of other small essentials.
- Nathan Grey/Yellow (4626NG)
- 4 included 10 oz Nathan Super-Flex flasks
- Molded SpeedFit holsters make for for quick grab and return of flasks (can not be removed from belt)
- Dual side-adjustable, limited-stretch belt is light and strong; resists bouncing on-the-run
- Swivi buckle allows belt to move with you and reduces chances chafing
- Zipper pocket expands to hold phone, nutrition and other small essentials snugly in place (fits iPhone 4 & 5 with case)
- Power Stretch Mesh outer pocket allows easy access to items with simple velcro closure
- Airmesh moisture-wicking backing helps move moisture for comfort
- Weighs 13.7 oz (389g) with empty flasks
Sizes and Fabric
- One size fits most: fits waist sizes 26" - 42"
- 60% Polyester / 40% Nylon
- Easy-squeeze 10 oz Nathan Super-Flex flasks
- 25% bigger, soft silicone nozzle is easy on your teeth, keeps shape and doesn't leak
- Delivers high flow rate of liquid with little effort
- Soft grip cap is easy to open, even with wet hands
- BPA-free and won't leech plastic taste
- Bottle and cap are dishwasher safe on top rack
Nathan Trail Mix 4 Belt Customer feedback
Comments: The worst hydration belt I have had, the front bottles fall out of the holster while running. It was extremely annoying. Won't recommend.
From: Noel, Yuma, AZ
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.