MSRP: $45.00 Our Price: $35.95
Model Number: 4625N
The Nathan Trail Mix is ready at your side with fuel and hydration when you kick it up a notch on the trails or roads. This lightweight hydration belt holds 20 oz of liquid between 2 updated soft squeeze 10 oz flasks and two pockets stashes away nutrition, an iPhone of other small essentials in 2 small pockets; external shock cords let you store and quickly grab lightweight apparel or warmers.
- Cabaret Pink (4625NK)
- Nathan Grey/Yellow (4625NG)
- 2 included 10 oz Nathan Super-Flex flasks
- Molded SpeedFit holsters make for for quick grab and return of flasks (can not be removed from belt)
- Dual side-adjustable, 20% stretch mono-filament belt is light and strong; resists bouncing on-the-run
- Snap buckle closure is easy to open, yet holds secure
- Zipper pocket expands to hold phone, nutrition and other small essentials snugly in place (fits iPhone 4 & 5 with case)
- Power Stretch Mesh outer pocket allows easy access to items with simple velcro closure
- 2 Shock Cords with one-hand tension lock allow easy access to stash gloves or lightweight apparel
- Airmesh moisture-wicking backing helps move moisture for comfort
- Weighs 8.75 oz (248g) with empty flasks
Sizes and Fabric
- One size fits most: fits waist sizes 26" - 42"
- 60% Nylon / 40% Polyester
- Easy-squeeze 10 oz Nathan Super-Flex flasks
- 25% bigger, soft silicone nozzle is easy on your teeth, keeps shape and doesn't leak
- Delivers high flow rate of liquid with little effort
- Soft grip cap is easy to open, even with wet hands
- BPA-free and won't leech plastic taste
- Bottle and cap are dishwasher safe on top rack
Nathan Trail Mix Belt 2013 Customer feedback
Comments: 20-25 miles per week. Have run with this pack on 3 different runs from 3 to 7 miles. I absolutely love it. The belt is slightly elastic which helps cut down on stress and bounce while running. Enough water to last easily up to 14-18 miles. Small pocket holds gels, keys, and perhaps a smaller cell phone. (would probably hold an iPhone 5 without difficulty) Only complaint is that the bottles are not easy to get out of the holster, which, I suppose is also a good thing because I have not had them even come close to bouncing out. Again, this is only a very slight negative. Bottles are very easy to clean. Bottom line, I love this pack!
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.