Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Zoom Waffle Racer 9 is ready for race day. This shoe is light, fast, and best of all won't break the bank. The upper keeps your feet comfortable on warm days and the overlays hold your foot without being constricting. With loads of grip and a lightweight feel this shoe will impress you from start to finish line.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.6 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (16mm), Forefoot (14mm), non-removable insole
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Nike Zoom Waffle Racer 9 is a 3k to 10k cross country shoe designed for asphalt, dirt, wood, and rubber surfaces.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Flashlon full length midsole is a lightweight, responsive material.
- Molded Medial Arch provides additional support during longer races.
- Hydrophoic Mesh upper allows breathability and optimal water shedding benefits.
- Microfiber Synthetic overlays are internally located in the midfoot and forefoot to further lock down the upper for a snug fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Waffle Carbon outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction and increased durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS