New Balance XC900v2 Men's Spike Black/Coral
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Lead the pack this XC season in the New Balance XC900v2. With an aggressively lugged plate and premium phantom fit upper, this nimble spike is built for the serious runner looking to win in style.
Model Number: MXC900BS
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.8 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toebox Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The XC900v2 is a cross country spike designed for 3k-10k competition.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- 6 spike configuration
- RL-1 is a racing-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS