Nike Zoom Victory Elite Spikes Royal/Volt
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Take control of the race and gap the pack in the Nike Zoom Victory Elite spike. This shoe was created with one goal in mind; to dominate track races from 800m to 5000m. A responsive ultra light carbon fiber outsole coupled with dynamic flywire will have you powering through the corners and kicking down the home stretch. Includes twelve 1/4” spikes and a spike wrench.
Sizing is based on the men's scale. Women should subtract 1.5 sizes from their women's shoe size. Example: Women's 8 equals size 6.5 for this shoe.
Model Number: 526627-470
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 3.7 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Zoom Victory Elite Spike is Nike's lightest mid-distance spike. It is intended for 800m to 1500m distances.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Flywire over the midfoot is made of high tensile strength fibers layered between TPU and foam for a strong, lightweight, and dynamic fit.
- Dynamic Flywire
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Zoom Miler Spike Plate provides traction and improved comfort on the track.
- Two-Part Carbon Fiber Plate increases rigidity and response while cutting down on weight.
- Carbon Fiber Shank in the midfoot provides improved torsional rigidity.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|