MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Designed to perform in cool conditions, the Pearl Izumi Men's SELECT Softshell Lite Gloves insulate your hands when the wind picks up and the temperature starts to drop.
- Lightweight, SELECT Softshell Lite fabric on back of hand provides wind and water protection
- SELECT Thermal Lite fabric at palm provides superior moisture transfer and warmth
- Soft, windproof fleece wiping surface on thumb
- Silicone screened palm offers a performance grip
- Gauntlet keeps wrists warmer
- Simple, pull-on design
- Reflective logos for better visibility in low-light conditions
Sizes and Fabric
||7.0" - 7.5"
||7.5" - 8.0"
||8.0" - 8.5"
||8.5" - 9.0"
Length: Measure from base of palm to end of longest finger (in inches)
Width: Measure around the widest point of the palm, not including the thumb (in inches)
- Palm: 82% Polyester / 18% Spandex
Back of Hand: 94% Polyester / 6% Spandex
Comments: I recently purchased these with a few other PI items. I like these gloves because they are not bulky. I have warm them on runs do to about 34 degrees. They are warm but you do feel a little bit of the cold. They would be perfect if they had
wind blocking material on the back of the hand since that is what hits the wind first. You take the wind away and these are great gloves. True to size also. I wear a medium glove typically and they fit about average.
From: Ron W., Highspire, PA, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
GLOVE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS