MSRP: $ Our Price: $
Weather vane switches direction, animals acting strange... you know storm's a comin'. Prepare for running in the worst wet weather conditions with Pearl Izumi P.R.O. Barrier WxB Gloves. P.R.O. Barrier WxB fabric features a full wind and waterproof OutDry® membrane bonded directly to the outer layer, leaving no gaps for water to get in. The roomy fleece interior is sealed off by a hook and loop cuff closure, ensuring hands stay insulated in a layer of warm air.
- P.R.O. Barrier WxB with Outdry® provides full protection from freezing wind, rain and snow
- OutDry® waterproof and breathable membrane bonded directly to external layer; no gap between layers for water or cold air to enter and collect
- Soft fleece lining for warmth and comfort
- Hook and look closure at cuff seals warm air in while also keeping wind/water out
- Soft wiping surface on thumbs
- Soft Pittards® WR 100X Natural Carbon Leather palm improves durability
- Anatomic fit and grip on fingers improves dexterity
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low-light conditions
Sizes and Fabric
||less than 7.25"
||7.25" - 8.0"
||8.0" - 8.75"
||8.75" - 9.5"
||9.5" - 10.25"
Length: Measure in inches from base of palm to end of longest finger
Width: Measure in inches around the widest point of the palm, not including the thumb
- Palm: 59% Leather / 25% Nylon / 16% Polyurethane
- Back of Hand: 74% Nylon / 14% Spandex/ 12% Polyester
Comments: These gloves are so-so, in my opinion. I've worn them to 5 degrees and they are warm but they could be better. The biggest con (and it's a huge one for me) is that they are not breathable AT ALL. As long as you don't plan on taking them off in the middle of your run for photo-ops/potty breaks/etc, you'll just have sweaty hands. If you do take them off, prepare for an instant icebox for your fingers for the next 10 minutes or so, which is pretty uncomfortable in my book. They could have made a sweet glove by using primaloft as an insulator...they used to in their old "Amfib" gloves.
From: Heather, Lakewood, CO, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
GLOVE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS