MSRP: $ Price: To View Add to Cart.
Made with P.R.O. Thermal Lite fabric and a soft lining for comfort and warmth, Pearl Izumi Shine Wind Mitts are just what your fingers have been asking for when you see your breath outside. The stowable neon yellow wind mitt also protects fingers if the breeze kicks up and increases visibility when running in low-light conditions.
- P.R.O. Thermal Lite fabric with soft lining is warm yet breathable for comfort
- Stowable wind-proof mitt protects fingers from wind; pull over fingers or pack away using built-in pocket
- Silicone-screened palm improves grip
- Key pocket on cuff
- Reflective accents and neon yellow mitt color increase visibility in-low light conditions
Sizes and Fabric
||less than 7.25"
||7.25" - 8.0"
||8.0" - 8.75"
||8.75" - 9.5"
||9.5" - 10.25"
Length: Measure in inches from base of palm to end of longest finger
Width: Measure in inches around the widest point of the palm, not including the thumb
- Palm: 82% Polyester / 18% Spandex
- Back of Hand: 73% Polyester / 15% Spandex / 12% Nylon
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
GLOVE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS