MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The Pearl Izumi Infinity Windblocking Jacket is a stellar softshell jacket with a blend of protection and warmth. Weather-resistant front panels provide a shield against wind and light rain, while thermal stretch fleece wicks moisture while delivering warmth and mobility. Zipper pocket for storage, cuffs with thumb holes for thermal benefits, and reflective details for increased visibility.
- Black/Lime (3NF)
- Dahlia (3OX)
- White/Peacock (3NY)
- Full zip jacket with lockdown zipper and protective wind flap
- 2.5" mock neck
- Raglan sleeve construction for optimal range of motion
- Water and wind resistant softshell fabric on front, shoulders, and upper arms
- Thermal, soft brushed fabric on inside
- Stretch panels along sides, under arms, lower sleeves, and back for mobility
- Side hand zipper pockets (approx. 5"W x 9"H)
- Back zipper pocket (approx. 4.5"W x 3"H)
- Dual-cuffs with thumbholes for added warmth
- Dropped tail for additional coverage
- Reflective branding and details for increased visibility
- ELITE Softshell: Front Panels and Arms (100% Polyester), a wind-resistant and water-resistant fabric, without a laminate, that provides breathability and protection while running
- ELITE Thermal Fleece: Back and Lower Arm Panels (95% Polyester/5% Elastane), a moisture-wicking, stretch, thermal fabric that provides warmth and dryness as you run
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.