MSRP: $ Our Price: $
With added silicone grips to keep them in-place, thin and breathable RecoFit Calf Component sleeves provide comfortable compression to enhance post-workout recovery or improve performance on-the-run. Graduated compression via Resistex® Carbon fabric promotes better circulation to help remove waste by-product in muscles, improve oxygenation and reduce muscle vibration stress.
- Pair of calf compression sleeves
- Gradient Fit™ graduated compression technology helps maximize recovery after exercise or during travel; reduces muscle vibrations during exercise
- Lightweight Resistex® Carbon compression fabric with Negative-Ion Circulation Assistance (NICA™) promotes cardiovascular and lymphatic system circulation
- Improves oxygenation, removal of waste by-product and prevents fluid from pooling in tissues
- Contour shapes and cross-grain cut ensure a sung fit to provide maximum compression benefits
- Ribbed massage texture with moisture management, breathability and bacteria-static technology for comfort
- Flat-seam stitching to prevent skin irritation
- Hems work to ensure sleeves stay in-place without binding or inhibiting circulation
- Hypo-allergenic silicone on soft elastic grips keep compressors from sliding down without constricting
- Left and right, front and back specific for comfortable fit
Sizes and Fabric
*Measure in inches around fullest part of calf
*Size down if necessary
- Resistex®: 62% Nylon / 36% Spandex / 2% Carbon
- Secondary Support Fabric: 86% Nylon / 14% Spandex
Comments: The RecoFit calf sleeves are great. I have two pairs of Zensahs and I like these so much better. They seem to weigh about half of what the Zensah's weigh, as the material is thinner and more silky - not so much like woven fabric. On long runs and in the heat, these don't get as heavy as other brands, and I like the flat clear urethane- type band that's built into the top of the sleeve so that it stays up and requires no repositioning. Overall, I find the RecoFit's to be the most comfortable sleeve for actual running/racing. I only use my Zensahs for recovery at home now.
From: Robert, Metro Washington DC
Comments: Great calf sleeves. Offer just the right amount of compression without feeling too restrictive. I've owned these for about 2 years. Holding up like new. Used to use Zensah, but I prefer the lighter, sleeker material of this product. Suitable for both warm and cool weather, rain or shine.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.