MSRP: $75.00 Our Price: $67.50
Model Number: 1050-
Non-restrictive RecoFit Leg Compressors are thin and breathable for comfort, yet offer effective compression for enhanced post-workout recovery or improved performance on-the-run. Gradient Fit™ graduated compression via Resistex® Carbon fabric promotes better circulation to help remove waste by-product in muscles, improve oxygenation, reduce muscle vibration stress and prevent fluid from pooling in tissues.
- Pair of compression leg sleeves
- Gradient Fit™ graduated compression technology helps maximize recovery after exercise or during travel; reduces muscle vibrations during exercise
- Lightweight Resistex® Carbon compression fabric with Negative-Ion Circulation Assistance (NICA™) promotes cardiovascular and lymphatic system circulation
- Improves oxygenation, removal of waste by-product and prevents fluid from pooling in tissues
- Contour shapes and cross-grain cut ensure a sung fit to provide maximum compression benefits
- Ribbed massage texture with moisture management, breathability and bacteria-static technology for comfort
- Flat-seam stitching to prevent skin irritation
- Hems work to ensure sleeves stay in-place without binding or inhibiting circulation
- Hypo-allergenic silicone on soft elastic grips keep compressors from sliding down without constricting
- Mesh panels behind-the-knee for breathability and comfort
- Left and right leg specific for comfortable fit
Sizes and Fabric
- Resistex®: 62% Nylon / 36% Spandex / 2% Carbon
- Secondary Support Fabric: 86% Nylon / 14% Spandex
- Mesh: 88% Polyester / 12% Spandex
RecoFit Leg Compressors Customer feedback
Comments: I bought this Leg Compressors and I ran less than 200 mts and they started to fall down. So I'll have to return them... I know it's not a size matter, because I tried 2 different ones according to the size chart... Maybe it's just me
From: Sebastián, Concepción, Chile
Comments: Nice fit. My wife thought they would fall down during a run. Im 6' 203. Not only did they stay in place I ran a PB one mile during my 5 mile run. They breathe and made me feel secure. I had some knee, thigh and hip problems a few months ago, slowed down and started using
compression socks along with a lower heal-toe shoe. Ordered these and to be honest I may never run without them...
From: Mike, Houston, TX
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.