MSRP: $ Our Price: $
When there's a chill in the air, the Saucony 3 Season Glove II has you covered. The DryLete exterior insulates from the wet and cold, while the soft brushed Tricot interior offers comfort and warmth.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- DryLete exterior keeps hands warm and dry
- Brushed Tricot Polyester liner provides insulating comfort
- Plush cloth wipe on thumb exterior
- Magnets on cuffs fasten gloves together when stored
- Reflective heat transfer logos for safety
Sizes and Fabric
||less than 7.75"
||7.75" - 8.0"
||8.0" - 8.25"
||8.25" - 8.5"
||8.5" - 9.0"
Length: Measure in inches from base of palm to end of longest finger
Width: Measure in inches around the widest point of the palm, not including the thumb
- Exterior: 92% DryLete Polyester / 8% Spandex
Interior: 100% Brushed Tricot Polyester
No feedback for at this time.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email email@example.com to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
GLOVE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS