MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The Salomon Advanced Skin S-Lab 2 Belt offers a featherlight and comfortable way to carry hydration, nutrition and small accessories at your waist with 2L of pack capacity. Developed with Salomon's top athletes, the Advanced Skin stretch fit and unique belt shape with dual adjust straps offers a comfortable and secure ride. Load up the open mesh pockets with extra Salomon Soft Flasks and all the other small essentials you need for the trails or roads.
*Includes single 237mL (8 oz) soft flask
- Aluminum/Racing Red/Black (L32922500)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Includes single 237mL (8 oz) Salomon Soft Flask
- Compatible with 237mL, or 148mL Solomon soft flasks
- Versatile hydration and gear belt can be worn either way; no true front or back
- 4 open stretch mesh pockets (2 per side) for flasks, gels and other necessities
- Bungee cord hold flasks in-place
- 2 zipper mesh pockets for small accessories and essentials
- Sensifit construction with soft binding reduces abrasions and gives a precise and secure fit
- Ultra breathable stretch material for comfort and moisture management
- Twin link belt system with dual adjustments for a personalized fit
- Weight: 122g (4.3 oz) with empty flask
- Pack Volume: 2L
Sizes and Fabric
- Elastic Power Mesh / 3D Mesh / Fast Wicking Fabrics
Soft Flask Details
- Soft flask lets you easily squeeze out gel or liquid
- Soft bite valve is easy on the teeth
- Slim and lightweight, fills easily with wide mouth opening
- Fill scale helps you monitor fluid volume
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free, will not taint taste
- Durable Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) construction
- Meets or exceeds FDA and EC regulations
Comments: Great concept, poor execution. I have had the same issue as the other 2 comments listed here. The belt itself works fine, but the adjustable straps are coming apart at the edging after the very first use! Most Salomon products (shoes, apparel, compression gear) are very high quality, but avoid this belt. It is very well designed but not sturdy enough to stand up to rigorous daily use.
From: David, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Comments: Very comfortable and I love the design but the edging on the adjustment straps started to come apart on the first use. The edging/straps are elastic and I believe that they used the wrong style thread or stitch putting them together. I also had to tighten the straps a few times over the course.
Comments: Great concept with the belt. After two times wearing the straps to adjust the belt started shredding. I have yet to return, and have worn for almost two weeks and not only are the straps shredding it has holes..ugh!! I don't like the Soft pack water thing it comes with..water is constantly squirting out. I think this belt will be perfect maybe on its next round.
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.