MSRP: $ Our Price: $
When the will is strong but the legs are fatigued, Salomon Exo IV Compression Calf Tight Sleeves are there to help you run farther and easier, day-in and day-out. The secret lies in a combination of support fabric technologies including the unique honeycomb- shape Exo structure, which provides support and compression to reduce calf muscle fatigue and enhance recovery.
- Black/Black (309768)
- Black/Silver (129099)
- White/Silver (129098)
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
- Pair of calf sleeves
- Compression benefits of sleeves helps you run easier, longer and improves recovery
- Lycra® Power® fabric with Exo Sensifit Stability and Smart Skin™ technologies provide calf support and compression
- Improves muscle support by 20%, helps reduce fatigue and prevents cramping
- Can improve postural control by 3% after 4 hours, better alignment aids running over uneven terrain, climbs and descents
- Active recovery improved up to 11% by increased blood flow, so you feel more fresh for your next run
- ActiLITE™ E Jersey wicks moisture away from skin to help keep you comfortable
- ClimaUV™ fabric offers UPF 50+ sun protection
Sizes and Fabric
||11.4" - 12.6"
||13.0" - 13.8"
||14.2" - 15.0"
||15.4" - 16.1"
||16.5" - 17.3"
*Measure in inches around fullest part of calf; if between sizes we recommend sizing down
Comments: Very happy with these sleeves. Have worn them on 10 - 20 mile both road and trail runs. Supports the calf very well and I really forget they are even on. Very secure and well made. The look is a bit funky with the webbing, but the results have been as advertised. Will definately purchase another pair.
Note: I do not own any other brands of calf sleeves for comparison.
From: Rob, KC, MO
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.