Saucony Fastwitch 6 Women's Shoes Purple/Slime
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Saucony Fastwitch 6 gives you the performance of a racing shoe, while retaining a bit of support for the overpronators among us. A lightweight design means that there is little holding you back from your next PR, while a traditional medial post provides mild stability. A carbon rubber outsole offers durability and unrelenting grip on the road, and a breathable mesh upper keeps your feet cool. Lace up the Fastwitch 6 for speedwork or race day.
Model Number: 10185-1
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.6 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (14mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Grid Fastwitch 6 is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork and racing. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Dual Density SSL EVA uses high density EVA in the midfoot to control overpronation, and a SSL (Saucony Super Lite) midsole material throughout the remainder of the shoe for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Midfoot Support Bridge is a thermoplastic unit that extends from the heel through the midfoot for increased torsional rigidity.
- Ultralite Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable ultra lightweight fabric.
- Flex Film Overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- Premium Sockliner is a breathable, moisture wicking, anti-odor and anti-microbial Ortholite insole that provides improved step-in comfort with rebound properties.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS