MSRP: $ Our Price: $
The Sugoi Firewall GT Gloves keep hands nice 'n toasty to help fuel the fire burning inside. An ultra-soft lining is paired with medium-weight, wind and water resistant fabric so hands are well-protected from the inside out. Handy thumb wipes are easy on the nose; the super grip palm paired with silicone finger tips help improve dexterity mid-stride.
- Medium-weight construction with ultra-soft lining for superior warmth without need for bulky material
- Full coverage wind/water resistance helps insulate hands for additional warmth
- Pre-curved shape for a natural, ergonomic fit
- High absorbing synthetic nose wipe
- Super grip palm and silicone finger tips improve grip
- Pull-tabs on cuffs for easier on-and-off
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective accents for increased visibility in low-light conditions
Sizes and Fabric
||less than 8.0"
||8.0" - 8.25"
||8.25" - 8.5"
||8.5" - 8.75"
||8.75" - 9.0"
Length: Measure in inches from base of palm to end of longest finger
Width: Measure in inches around the widest point of the palm, not including the thumb
- Palm & Back: 92% Nylon / 8% Polyurethane
- Palm Patch: 60% Nylon / 40% Polyurethane
- Thumb: 100% Polyester Face & 70% Polyurethane / 30% Cotton
- Lining: 100% Polyester
Comments: These were a huge disappointment. Purchased them for cold and possibly wet running. Took them out on a 30F run and found a few things - the cuff is very tight and thus hard to get the gloves on and off, the fingers are very bulky so operating any device with small buttons (like my iPod Shuffle) is impossible (and it lacks any conductive fingertips for a touch screen), the nose wiping material is anything but comfortable (it's like wiping your nose on a diaper - I prefer fleece), and the gloves really weren't any warmer than a cheaper, thinner pair from another brand (Mountain Hardwear). I then took them to NYC for a few days and had most of the grippiness features (SUGOI in silicone or rubber on the fingertips) fall off - literally, the letters came off. The only really upsides I can find are that the gloves are actually long enough for my large hands (few other brands have XL's large enough for me), and that the reflective features do work. I think you would do well to buy another model - the Gore gloves seemed great but a tiny bit too small for me.
From: George, Nashville, TN, USA
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.
GLOVE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS