Rollover product image for a larger view.
When you need stability and comfort, look to the Saucony Guide 6. This crowd-pleasing shoe uses dual-density foam to correct over pronating feet, and features an 8mm drop for a more natural stride. A heel crash pad absorbs impact and moves with your foot, while flex grooves create a fluid ride with every step. The open mesh breathes well, and the soft tongue and heel collar wrap your foot for a close, secure fit.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.6 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Guide 6 is a moderate featured, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- ProGrid Lite is a full-length midsole foam for lightweight cushioning.
- SRC Impact Zone made from Super Rebound Compound extends from the heel to the midfoot for improved shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Dual Density SSL EVA uses high density EVA in the midfoot to control overpronation, and a SSL (Saucony Super Lite) midsole material throughout the remainder of the shoe for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Midfoot Support Bridge is a thermoplastic unit that extends from the heel through the midfoot for increased torsional rigidity.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 in the heel is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction..
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS